Monday, September 12, 2016

Ducks Unlimited, Paint ball and still working hard

Hey all, 
Another successful week in Hollister. We had 21 new investigators this week so that was awesome again. It's getting kinda hard to schedule all them in but we make it work. 

I was able to go to a Ducks Unlimited dinner which is a Duck Dynasty restaurant. They have games and I got a hat that came with a duck call and a sticker. It was so much fun being in a big room with all those rednecks, and, I almost won a gun! Other than that it was just another good week. 

I might get to baptize someone in the ocean which would be awesome and I learned that the sisters can't park(no surprise there - see photo). 

This morning we played paintball and it was awesome! We played like 8 games. I only got shot once and each game I shot 1-4 people, so VMI is finally paying off. Tennessee is 2-0 and ranked in the top 10, so miracles do happen for serving a mission. 

Also this old lady (like 80's) liked my style so she gave me a hat that says off duty model (see photo). I don't have the picture from paintball yet, but when I get it I'll send it. Also, when i get in trouble (not really, just a joke) my dad (Elder Methvin my trainer) sends me to the corner, so that's what that picture is. 

Love y'all!
Elder Barker
Picture sent from Juliet - her family took the Elders to dinner at Ducks Unlimited


Sister's park job

Sitting in his corner

Who knows?

Hat from 80 year old lady that says "Model Off Duty"and some crazy apron

No comments:

Post a Comment