Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Last week from the MTC

Hello all! It's a great day because it's my last day in the MTC/Utah!!!!! I leave for SJO tomorrow morning it's LIT! MTC was great and all, but I'm ready to go into the field. 

I'm super salty because Sister Hamilton saw the Yeomans at the temple and I didn't but I got over it. I literally see sister Hamilton at least 3 times a day so It's nice having a little bit of home in this place. 

​2 of the sisters in my district wrote a song (the Tongan made it past 2 rounds in American Idol) and it's awesome and I thought I'd share it. 

Turns out there's a good chance I'll get to speak Mandarin on my mission so that's good news. Also if it's not too late, Mom can my mission scripture thing be 3 Nephi 5:13? If not it's not that deep. 

I'm super sad I can't watch USA dominate this year in the Olympics but oh well.  I suck at these mass emails so if y'all have any questions please just email me separately and I will answer them. 

Sincerely, Starshine

Elder Barker with Elder VanSweden and Elder Andersen in the MTC
 Elder Barker Rocking some glasses
 Elder Barker's Zone in the MTC
Garrett says this Elder is his spirit animal as they're so much alike.

 Garrett modeling the vest Dad sent him.

No comments:

Post a Comment