Wednesday, March 8, 2017

5 Trunkiest Minutes of My Mission

Hey ya'll,

Overall, it was one of the slower weeks I've had in the mission, but it ended on a high.

Monday- P-day! 

Tuesday- We had a district meeting at a Chinese restaurant and had some bomb food! 

Wednesday - We did some awesome homeless service and spent the day with Elder Finau on exchanges.  

Thursday - We did service cutting down and moving some trees, and I found this dope soda place called Rocket Fizz that sells a ton of southern and eastern candy and soda. I was only there for like 5 minutes and I saw moon pies, sugar daddies, Stripes, Cheerwine Bubble Up, Nehi Boylan and so much. It was the trunkiest 5 minutes of my mission! 

Friday- We didn't do anything too exciting, but it was a good day.

Saturday - I demolished my ankle playing basketball! It was equivalent to a train running over it and then going in reverse, awful! 

Sunday- I hobbled through the church meetings and was introduced to a family of new investigators who are super solid. G and I are excited about the opportunity to teach this family of 4.

I know mom would like me to write more details, but I am who I am.
Love ya'll,
Elder Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment